Sunday 27 April 2014

Go Grungy Inspiration plus winners!

Good morning, I hope everyone is having a lovely crafty weekend. You've still got another week to enter our Go Grungy challenge and our DT have got some more inspiration for you. We've also got some exciting news and of course winners to announce but if you're looking for the linky for the challenge just click here

Right then, exciting news? What exciting news? I hear you ask. Our lovely leader Nikky Hall will be on Create and Craft on Tuesday 29th April with gorgeous goodies from Dutch Doobadoo as well as other fabby products. As always Nikky will have lots of inspiration and some creative demos so make sure you book your place in front of the tv.

Without any further ado then, our lucky winner as chosen by random.org from 
challenge 11 is

Congratulations hun, email us to claim your prize quoting winners code PPWK1101 and sit back and wait for postie!

Now our top 3 as chosen by the ladies on our DT, not an easy task as there were so many gorgeous entries.


Congratulations ladies, don't forget  to grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar

Back to our DT now for some more inspiration for our 
Go Grungy Challenge

Claire  I've made a grungy but girly card using PanPastels, Maimeri Light Modelling Paste and a Pronty Stencil. I created the heart shape by cutting a heart from copier paper and laying the stencil over it, then I applied the Light Modelling Paste coloured with Magenta PanPastel. You can find all the products I've used here and more details on the project on my blog



Terry I thought I would make allmost the same card but slighty different for the inspiration week. I worked with Grungy papers, the Dutch Doobadoo Honeycomb stencil with Light Modelling Paste, Metalllic PanPastels on the Grungy Heart and the borders of the Die. The Sentiment is from the fabulous new stampset from Premium Craft Brands


Lou: I decided to do a "pretty(ish) grunge" project this week and make a mini clip board using the new range of stamps coming soon from PCB. I have used the same colour palate as I did last week (raw umber, magenta and metallic bronze) but have deliberately kept the blending softer.


 



*********************************************************************

Thanks for visiting today, if you're looking for the challenge linky click here
We'll be back next week with a fab new challenge!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you DT for picking me in the top 3.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, thank you so much for the winning prize and for choosing my project in the top 3 - yay! Congratulations to Linda and Starcyl, too! And amazing inspiration from the DT today - truly gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!